The Internet is part of everyone’s life, every day. We use the Internet at work, home, for enjoyment, and to connect with those close to us.
Cyber crime is emerging as a very serious threat in today’s world. The internet brings joy to our lives but at the same time it has some negative sides too. The cyber criminals are always in a search to find out the new ways to attack the possible internet victims. Today, everybody is using the computers i.e. from white collar employees to terrorists and from teenagers to adults. All the conventional crimes like forgery, extortion, kidnapping etc. are being done with the help of computers.
New generation is growing up with computers and most important is that all the monetary transactions are moving on to the internet. So, it has become very important for us to be aware of the various Cyber Crimes being committed with the help of computers.
No country, industry, community, or individual is immune to cyber risks. As a nation, we face constant cyber threats against our critical infrastructure and economy. As individuals, Cyber Security risks can threaten our finances, identity, and privacy. Since our way of life depends on critical infrastructure and the digital technology that operates it, Cyber Security is one of our country’s most important national security priorities, and we each have a role to play— Cyber Security is a shared responsibility.
Cyber Crime Awareness Foundation (CCA Foundation) is a fully volunteer’s organization. We designed to engage and educate public and private sector partners through events and initiatives with the goal of raising awareness about Cyber Security and increasing the resiliency of the nation in the event of a cyber-incident.
Mission & Vision:
The core objective of Cyber Crime Awareness Foundation (CCA Foundation) is to establish a society, free from cybercrime, for the welfare of humanity. Aiming to implement this goal, this organization will work to control cybercrime by uniting and involving people from both the public and private sectors.
1) Awareness: The first and foremost initiative is to make people aware of cybercrime and security through various
2) Leadership: Forming worthy leadership to spread the message of awareness to people from all walks of life.
3) Training: In a global context generating efficient human resources through standard training in the sector of
cybersecurity is the means of this program.
4) Research: This program will highlight the overall scenario along with the nature of cybercrimes occurring in our society and create essential recommendation to the concerned contributors for crime control.
5) Culture: Through the proper implementation of these four basic programs given above, this fifth program of this foundation will reach its ultimate goal. That is through establishing a healthy cyberculture, setting up a cybercrime free society. It will be such a society, where the people of the society will have complete knowledge about cyber risks and feel capable of protecting themselves and the society from cyber threats by making behavioural changes on
using of technology.